Home Care Assistance Franchise Information:
Home Care Assistance has a unique business concept. We target consumers who need 24 hour, 7 days a week, live-in home care. This under-served market segment consists of people who have chronic, low level health problems, but who are also quite capable of living at home, well into the future. They simply need additional support to live independently.
Distinctive brand identity.
We are so committed to building brand equity as the 24/7 Live-In Specialists that we secured a nationwide phone number for consumers to call who need our service: 1-866-4-LiveIn. We trademarked a name for this service: In Home Assisted Living™, and we are the only company in the industry to offer an exclusive We Will Be There™ Guarantee.
Short time to profits.
The advantages of focusing on 24 hour, 7 days a week live-in services are two fold. First, we provide a much needed service for seniors who wish to live independently and avoid moving into nursing homes. And second, the 24/7 live-in services generate greater revenues per client and hence a dramatic compression in time to profitability.
No dominant national brand.
According to The Wall Street Journal, general awareness of the average franchised home care agency is less than 1%. This is the Home Care Assistance Franchise opportunity.
Excellent training and ongoing support
Home Care Assistance prepares you with extensive training in all the nuts and bolts involved in running a home care business. Our comprehensive training includes an in depth program at our corporate headquarters, as well as ongoing support for long-term success.
All franchisees receive a confidential Operations Manual that exhaustively covers the following:
– Innovative Home Care Assistance Business Manager™—our proprietary scheduling and billing software automates the daily tasks associated with running a home care business
– Management of caregivers/clients—includes recruitment and hiring; compensation and benefits; staffing and case management; record keeping and reporting
– National, regional and local marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns
– Corporate policy, procedures and quality control
– Forms, check lists, time sheets, and assorted documents