Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory Information:
Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory is a self-serve candy store cleverly designed to look like a fun, whimsical candy factory. Each store is decorated with animated “candy-making” machines, creating an entertaining, amusement park atmosphere. Over 400 varieties of conventional, unusual and nostalgic candies – think “pixie sticks,” rock candy, candy necklaces, jawbreakers and wax lips – are playfully displayed in bulk merchandising bins on the side walls and center island. Stores also feature a large selection of sugar-free candies in addition to chocolate-coated nuts and confections. Many locations offer self-serve soft drinks, ice cream, popcorn, cotton candy and FuzzifizzTM, a proprietary frozen carbonated drink. Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory stores also have an impressive collection of hard to find specialty toys, plush animals and collectibles.
The Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory team of buyers and merchandisers are always one step ahead of the latest candy and collectables trends, making Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory “the place” to go for the most sought after items. The company’s merchandising philosophy is to “find the hottest product and be first in the market with the best selection.”
The top 10 reasons why you should own a Fuzziwigs Candy Factory.
1. You want to work for yourself.
2. You want to own a fun, rewarding business.
3. You enjoy working in a positive, happy environment where there’s great music and nice people.
4. You love candy.
5. Americans consume over 7.1 billion pounds of candy a year accounting for annual sales of $23.8 billion.
6. Now you really love candy…
7. You love toys.
8. Grandparents buy one of every four toys sold in America and the number of grandparents in the US is expected to grow to 80 million in 2010.
9. You love toys even more than you did before.
10. You like the idea of earning a living making people smile.