The Aries Horoscope Signs rules the life of those who were born between 21 March and 20 April in western astrology or 15 April and 15 May in sidereal astrology. Apart from the interesting date differences, Arians do have more stories to tell.
Arians’ Key Words
The Aries Horoscope Signs is the first in the zodiac, indicating boisterous is about to start. Arians are indeed the pioneer of everything, from work projects to gatherings and revelries. Here are the key words of Arians:
• Strongest virtues: determination, enthusiasm, self-confidence, courage, independence, self-reliance, physical energy, honesty
• Weaknesses: silly arguments, limited choices due to fear, impatience, rashness, impetuousness, haste, over aggression
• Charismatic marks: youthful attitude, the need of taking the lead, athletic body
• Likes: taking the lead, individual sports, physical challenges, comfortable clothes
• Dislikes: delays, projects requiring no talents, inactivity
• Deepest needs: situations requiring action, courage despite of fear, freedom of choices, competition, outdoor activities and challenges
• Colors: jade green, green
• Gems: amethyst
• Metals: steel, iron
• Best day: Tuesday
The Character of Arians
Eagerness, dynamism, quickness, and competitiveness express an Arian well. Never expect the Aries Horoscope Signs be familiar with holding back of anything, as the fire sign are active, outgoing, and adventurous that can go from the Antarctic to the Desert. Only Arians, indeed, that will go and move farther and farther like a rolling ball. On the other hand, Arians can be naïve and walk themselves innocently to a lien’s den specifically because they can be surprisingly trusting. Appreciatively, Arians will always bounce back to confront everything: triumph, challenge, or upheaval – you name it. They may fall, but they have such a strong faith in a better future and life – always be children at their hearts, seeing the world a truly magical place to live in. Additionally, Arians can be the most complicated individuals. For example, the women are more independent, competitive, forthright, and adventurous than any other horoscope signs.
Getting to Know Arians
Naturally, male and female Aries are more of doers instead of talkers. They act first and ask questions later. Never give them restrictions because they cannot deal with possessive relationships, feeling possessed or stuck. They love challenges and so can take travels to escape from anything too tedious and monotonous. Let Arians know that you appreciate their passion for life and admire the intriguing taste. In addition to compliments, Arians love good conversation, friendly debate, and lively discussion on intellectual topics.