CompuQuest for Kids Information:
CompuQuest provides the COMPUTERS, CURRICULA, EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE, and TEACHERS – ON-SITE at Preschool, Day Care, Learning Centers, Private and Public Schools, Churches, and other locations where Quality Computer Education Programs are beneficial.
CCEC is a Membership owned Coop Company created in mid 1997 by former CompuQuest Educational Services Franchise owners. Members are Educators and Business Professionals, some who have been operating successful CompuQuest programs since 1992.
We utilize creative, age appropriate computer educational software to create computer literacy curriculum by grade level for Preschool thru 6th Grade and license the curriculum to our Members.
CCEC provides Member Support and Services which include the following:
– Curricula, Scope and Sequence, Lesson plans, Parent handouts, and Skill reports written by professional educators with early childhood and elementary education experience.
– Computer Hardware and Software specifications and selection.
– Available On-Site Teacher Training, Business and Marketing assistance by one of our experienced business owners.
– On going support from experienced hands-on business owners.
– Annual Meeting where Licensees contribute to managing the business.
– Member involvement that oversees development of curricula, marketing materials, and promotional activities.
– CCEC Members receive the benefits of franchisees without the high upfront costs and royalty payments.